Esri ArcGIS Pro is a 64-bit GIS software that is the more modern version of ArcGIS Desktop. Unlike ArcGIS Desktop, the ArcCatalog and ArcMap functionalities are accessed through the same application, most commonly through the Catalog pane.
It can also be used to generate I3S SLPK files for 3D Models that can be imported.
- How to access your project's WFS in ArcGIS Pro
- How to add your project's WMS in ArcGIS Pro
- How to import a 3D model in ArcGIS Pro
- How to import a SketchUp model in ArcGIS Pro
- How to import and assign a texture in ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Pro ∙ found at: https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pro/overview (last visited: 2023-03-02)