Jump to navigation Jump to search
QGIS is a free and open-source cross-platform desktop geographic information system (GIS) application that supports viewing, editing, printing, and analysis of geospatial data.
QGIS can directly connect with the Tygron Engine via WFS and WMS.
It can also be used to generate GeoJSON files that can be imported.
- How to access your project's WFS in QGIS
- How to add your project's WMS in QGIS
- How to create a GeoJSON in QGIS
- How to export a GeoJSON from QGIS
- ↑ QGIS ∙ found at: https://www.qgis.org/en/site/ (last visited: 2023-03-02)