Version 2021.8.8 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Feb 12th 2021
- Added timeframe support to Subsidence Overlay.
- Added the option to set the simulation start year.
- Added more configurable Climate model parameters to the wizard.
- Added feedback about the Climate model
- Improved subsidence WIKI pages.
- Limited max subsidence to top layer * peat fraction.
- Added extra logging of user activity (e.g. add/remove user) for domain admins.
- Added extra logging of security incidents (e.g. false password login) for domain admins.
- API endpoint for session logging has moved: /api/logs/mydomain/ -> /api/logs/sessions/.
- Bugfix for concurrent modifications in API calls.
- Improved client performance when executing large Measures.
- Improved client performance for large/complex building polygons.
- Improved server memory handling, allowing more projects active.
- Added new 3D models for (electricity) transmission towers.
- Improved geo mapping of open land.
- Bugfix for loop in Prequel Overlays.
- Bugfix for height map issues at sea.
- Bugfix in Measure levees.
- Several smaller bug fixes.