Version 2021.0.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Friday April 17th 2020
- Increased grid to 2.000.000.000 cells and removed the cell limit on child overlays.
- New watershed overlay as BETA.
- Water overlay direction is now visualized with arrows.
- New GeoJSON export option based on polygons using the legend values of a grid overlay.
- Subsidence overlay can now also be calculated on (BRO) underground terrains.
- Performance improvement for BUFFER in combination with a GRIDVALUE TQL query.
- New GPU architecture for improved performance, stability.
- License usage is now synchronized with the LTS server.
- Bugfix for Point Measurements when used on certain inactive overlays.
- Removed old landmark functions.
- Several smaller bug fixes.