Version 2021.3.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Friday June 26th 2020
- Option to generate a simple road pattern aligned to existing roads.
- New functions: main road, road, sidewalk, parking, water and remainder.
- Added Aerius support for the emissions sectors: Wegverkeer, Wonen en werken, Plan and Mobiele werktuigen.
- Added a wizard for the Aerius Overlay.
- Crop damage overlay result types have been added to the Subsidence Overlay. The damage is calculated using the Waterwijzer Landbouw web-api.
- Water overlays system view (showing Culverts, Inlets etc. ) now updates on changes to Buildings.
- Attribute action is a new type of action which allows stakeholders so add or set attributes of Buildings directly by selection.
- Attribute actions do not have construction time or construction costs associated with them, which makes them a simpler alternative to the Upgrade Type action on Buildings.
- Template panels can now be applied to measures and also automatically applied in test runs.
- Set maximum number of instanced Excels (used by instanced (Template) Excel Panels and Indicators) to 10 000 per project.
- Added relation building and status to measure TQL.
- Set multiple attributes logic event has been added for Buildings.
- Implemented additional security measures for data protection.
- Streamlined gml data services of project generation.
- Updated plots data to use the new kadaster v4 data on nationaalgeoregister.
- Several smaller bug fixes.