Version 2021.7.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Nov 10th 2020
- Water is now always between roads.
- Several smaller improvements to algorithm.
- Grid Averaging is a new option to calculate surface water in e.g. groundwater simulations. No impulse, but much faster.
- Underground inlet areas. These can be used to simulate an underground pump or setting a groundwater border.
- Impacted Buildings Overlay is now per time frame and includes a range attribute to set the amount of effected cells.
- Several smaller bug fixes.