Version 2021.8.10 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Feb 26th 2021
- Extended 3D visualization to also go below the surface.
- Go below surface by zooming in, hitting space when walking or using the free cam / cinematic.
- Added new basement depth for all buildings.
- Network Distance Overlay: vertical distance between net lines and basements, roots and underground buildings.
- Net lines now also support a Z (height) coordinate when importing & drawing (using depth variable).
- Both distance zone and avg overlays support net lines.
- New button in top-right navigation bar to make the surface transparent.
- When selecting an overlay as just "A" the lat time frame is selected by default. Consistent with TQL.
- BGT transmission towers with Top10nl power lines (beta).
- Metro lines are loaded as underground & surface buildings.
- DEM is by default 1m resolution now.
- Improved address search bar in navigation panel.
- Updated end user conditions for API access for all users.
- Improved camera zooming behavior.
- Bugfix for specific parametric design cases.
- Bugfix for importing I3S models.
- Bugfix for buying/selling land.
- Bugfix for parked cars visualization.
- Several fixes in wizards (icons, texts, bugs).
- Several smaller bug fixes.