Version 2021.8.4 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Jan 15th 2021
- Added support for Y Query, allowing TQL labels in excels to go both per row and column.
- Attributes can now also be queried per time frame. E.g. weir buildings values in water overlay.
- Added multiple endpoints to Editor Interface.
- Added hints for events parameters.
- Improved API overview / styling.
- Removed support for deprecated api/services directory.
- All Items (e.g. buildings, areas) now have their ID visible in the Editor Interface.
- Added advanced setting to adjust the generated dam with of a weir.
- Bugfix for non square maps with seepage active.
- Option to trigger a scheduled update (with SMS) from ribbon bar.
- Area filter is now called Group By.
- Improved CPU detection during start-up.
- Added cinematic control with keyboard arrows.
- Fixed issue with difference overlay legend.
- Updated several texts and icons.
- Several smaller bug fixes.