Version 2021.8.5 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Jan 22th 2021
- Flow per timeframe in Breaches and Sewers are now stored as Area attribute.
- Flow in objects (breaches, weirs, etc) can now also be visualised/exported in the measurement tool.
- Improved performance of large import events (e.g. 500K Infoworks triangles as Areas).
- Added option to save design as Measure.
- Added option to set start year & temperature.
- Can now be positioned on the roof (e.g. north, south, etc).
- SMILE and ZIPSMILE are no longer typed (special format used internal).
- Typed JSON is no longer listed in API.
- Improved API import of buildings, areas, terrains, etc.
- Bugfix for Sub Domain project size.
- Bugfix for invalid Y Query.
- Kill session now also kills long running events (e.g. importing 100k+ buildings).
- Several smaller bug fixes.