Version 2021.8.9 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Feb 19th 2021
- Improved layout of bottom feedback panel.
- Bugfix for specific use-cases.
- Added timeframes and years per timeframe to subsidence overlay.
- Improve area configuration in the subsidence wizard.
- Added configuration of all climate parameters and start year of subsidence.
- Clay thickness can alternatively be configured using a geotiff.
- Fixed issues with ground water level calculation.
- The maximum subsidence is now limited to the amount of peat in the top layer.
- Updated and improved the documentation on subsidence.
- Added tracer support for drainages.
- Added tracer support for surface mode: grid averaging waterways.
Performance & Limits
- Reduced maximum amount of excels to 1000.
- Added warning when project contains more then 25.000.000.000 grid cells in total.
- Total grid cell amount can be viewed in calculation pop-up.
- Improved memory handling of large projects.
- Windmills have label Tower height instead of just height for more clarity.
- Enabled shadows on low-end systems.
- Travel distance, only selecting routing area when attribute > 0.
- Several smaller bug fixes.