Version 2022.0.1 is a Preview update released on preview.tygron.com on July 30th 2021.
- Added advanced option (LOWEST) to lower the DEM below bridges, improves flow.
- Bugfix for multiple rain areas with dynamic rain/time.
- Flow in object (e.g. culverts) is now visualized in tool in M3/sec instead of M3/timeframe.
- New attribute to set water level relative to surface (instead of datum height) in Water Areas.
- Added max infiltration amount when using "infiltration only".
- Added attribute to set default groundwater depth when no TIFF or water area is provided.
- Added attribute to set the initial saturation level of the unsaturated zone.
- New result Overlay that shows the storage in the unsaturated zone only.
- New result Overlay that shows the saturation level (%) of the unsaturated zone.
- Improved OpenStreetMaps "Ditch & Stream" detection for waterways outside the Netherlands.
- Several smaller bug fixes.