Version 2022.1.0 is released on preview.tygron.com on September 3th 2021.
- Updated core platform libraries.
- Support for latest geo algorithms and many performance updates.
- Web API provides better security and is now case insensitive to query keys (improving compatibility).
Geo Plugins (BETA)
- New feature that allows user to load custom data sets (WFS) at project creation.
- Support for Buildings, Areas and Roads.
- Filter on single or multiple attributes.
Parametric Design (BETA)
- New feature that supports multiple plot functions, see Tools->Template->Geo Plugins.
- Improved plot generation for rectangular shapes.
- Fitting margin allows more optimal designs.
- Existing roads are also taken into account in the percentages.
- Now also supports a Grid Overlays as traversable input.
- Removed I3S support for several Dutch cities (no longer public data).
- Several smaller bug fixes.