Version 2022.2.1 is released on preview.tygron.com on October 11th 2021.
- Bridges are now a separate layer, allowing buildings above each other.
- Traffic is handled per 24 hours.
- Improved matching of NSL data to road sections.
- New wizard for NO2.
- New wizard for Noise.
- New advances settings panel during map selection.
- Option to select traffic sources.
- Additional attributes: energy labels, address type and inhabitants.
- A final timeframe with the average value is no longer supported, a combo can be used now.
- Updated Ruimtelijke Plannen geo-server.
- Several smaller bug fixes.