Version 2022.3.0 is released on preview.tygron.com on October 22th 2021.
- Height Plugins: The DEM can be overridden using GeoTIFF data sources when generating new projects. The DEM can be override either before and after waterways are applied to the DEM.
- Height plugins are configured in template projects.
- GeoTIFF can be selected from the GeoShare folder and added as a source to the project and be referenced by Height Plugins.
- Traffic overlays now supports traffic intensities per hour and supports up to 24 timeframes.
- Traffic default direction has been improved (work in progress).
- NO2 and Noise (Traffic) Overlays now have new extra result types.
- NO2 Treefactor detects trees automatically (work in progress).
- Address BAG function and surface size are now address attributes and now accessible by TQL.
- Grid data in compressed, improving performance for larger projects.
- Average Overlay can also be used for NO_DATA interpolation (work in progress). See the Average Overlay wizard for the added option.
- Several smaller bug fixes.