Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version Preview 2023.1.0 is released on preview.tygron.com on September 2th 2022.
- Supports importing Autocad DXF files.
- Function mapping can be done via stored GeoPlugins.
- GeoPlugins support selecting the center point of a geometry, useful for e.g. Trees.
- CRS override for DXF and GeoJSON files in case it is incorrect or missing.
- The Breach width is now stored as a attribute array in the Breach Area.
- Inner water level is measured at 100m behind the breach when an angle is provided.
- Maps up-to 60x60KM are now supported.
- Client requires 64GB RAM to connect, direct API access has no restrictions.
- Several improvements have been made to the Client to support these larger maps.
- Low-end system have a smaller 3D view port to improve rendering.
- New Tree visualization system.
- The AHN2 source is officially no longer supported and is therefore removed.
- Several smaller bug fixes.