Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 2023.7.5 is released on preview.tygron.com on March 27th 2023.
- Improved DXF exporter with full polygon support.
- Add option to GeoPlugins for downloading a DXF Reference File.
- Dragging a GeoJSON into the project selection is stored.
- Added variable margin around "Area of Interest".
- Indicator activation is now independent from Scenarios.
- Scenarios can be duplicated just like other items.
- Bugfix for Network flow and Cinematics at start of Scenario.
- Added isActive boolean to Indicator endpoint, replaces deprecated active map.
- Editor/START_MAP_CREATION has "optional" additional value to set the area of interest.
- Editor/START_MAP_CREATION has option to change the CRS to something else then default EPSG 3857.
- Location endpoint has new version with additional information, defaults to old info.
- Improved user feedback in GeoPlugin configuration.
- Fixed some scaling issues and updated 4K mouse icons.
- Bugfix for missing function attribute export.
- Integrated TQL documentation in Query Panel.
- Several smaller bug fixes and WIKI updates.