Oxidation formula (Subsidence Overlay)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The amount of subsidence due to oxidation is calculated by the following formula:
- is the subsidence due to oxidation.
- is the calculated ground water depth for year y in cell c.
- is the calculated a parameter value for the current year .
- is the clay thickness of the terrain in cell c, defined by CLAY_THICKNESS
- is the b parameter value, defined by the model attribute B
- is the c parameter value, defined by the model attribute C
This formula was provided by experts, who have derived this formula empirically.