How to create a subdomain
A subdomain enables you to give other users access to your domain in a separate subdomain: The user gets access to this subdomain only and cannot see or edit other projects or subdomains in your domain. The option for creating a subdomain is available only for users with a Commercial Partnership. For more information on the Tygron Partnerships see available types of licenses and partnerships on our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Menu → Options → My license
How to create a subdomain:
- Click edit in the line 'sub domains'
- On the bottom right corner you can now click add
- Enter the name of the subdomain
- Enter the amount of km2 per subdomain
- Enter the amount of km2 per project within the subdomain
- Go back to the main menu and select Users
- Select per user the correct subdomain you want to give them access to