How to edit Neighborhood properties
When a Neighborhood is present in a Project area, when selected, it can be edited on the Right Panel of the Editor. On this panel two tabs are available when a Neighborhood is selected - the general tab and a custom attributes tab. On the general tab two standard attributes can be adjusted; the name of the Neighborhood, and its Overlay color. On the Attributes tab custom pairs of an attribute name and its value can be added to the Neighborhood.
- Load or create a project with Neighborhoods in the editor
- From the Ribbon of the editor, select Geo Data > Neighborhoods
- On the Left panel of the Editor highlight the Neighborhood to be edited
- Adjust color and name on the General tab on the Right Panel
- Add or adjust a custom attribute on the Attributes tab of the Right Panel