How to export a GeoJSON from QGIS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When vector-based geodata is loaded in QGIS (regardless of the original format), it can be exported as a GeoJSON file, which makes the format compatible with the Tygron Platform.
How to export a GeoJSON from QGIS:
- In QGIS, right-click the layer you wish to export, and opt for Export - > Save Features (as)
- A "Save Vector Layer as" window will appear
- For the format, select GeoJSON
- For the filename, use the button with the 3 dots to set a location and file name.
- For the CRS, select whichever CRS is appropriate for the data.
- Select "OK". This will export the data into the specified file.
- There is now a geojson file which can be uploaded to a project in the Tygron Platform.