Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Section is a sub-component of a Building. Each building consists of one or more sections.
Each section has a unique id, as well as information on:
- The amount of floors, as an alternative value to Default floors (Function Value)
- The slanting roof height, as an alternative value to Slanting roof height (Function Value)
- Spatial Geometry of the section.
- The skeleton lines for the roof construction.
- Requesting the Spatial Geometry of a Building returns a collection of Geometries of its individual sections when it has more than one section. Otherwise it returns its single section geometry.
- When "Drawing an area" for a Building in the Tygron Client, the user is actually drawing a geometry for the first section of the Building.