A TQL name is a name which fits a specific set of restrictions, allowing it to be used unambiguously in TQL queries. Attributes and Globals must always have a name conforming to those restrictions, because queries use those names verbatim.
The following restrictions apply:
- Must be entirely capitalized, to avoid ambiguity.
- May only consist of letters, numbers, and underscores, to avoid issues with special characters.
- Must begin with a letter. Explicitly not a number or underscore.
- Must be at least 1 and at most 100 characters long.
- May not start with any of the following XML, AND_, WHERE_
- May not end with an underscore.
- The following examples are not allowed: