The following Traffic Overlays are available:
- Traffic Density Overlay (Normal Overlay)
- Traffic Noise Overlay (Grid Overlay)
- Traffic NO2 Overlay (Grid Overlay)
Traffic Overlays make use of a number of common types of data.
- Attributes of Buildings, dictating their respective traffic intensities.
- Attributes of the Traffic Model, dictating which data to include and compute for the respective calculations.
- Main article: Traffic visualization
Traffic is visualized based on the Attributes of Buildings dictating traffic intensities. This means the visualization of traffic is a fair indicator of the inputs for calculations which are based on traffic intensities, but are otherwise unrelated to each other.