Version 2020.2.1 was released on engine.tygron.com (LTS) on Friday November 8th 2019
- Upgrade for Server Internet connection (faster up/download speed).
- Improved feedback percentage of GPU progress.
- Calculation jobs that are 75% finished will not receive a timeout anymore.
- Project cache data is cleared when project is inactive.
- Additional error feedback when uploading invalid GeoTiffs.
- Sending geo data (e.g. buildings) now provides better feedback on progress and potential errors.
- Fixed a bug where I3S services were not accepted when they contained special characters such as é.
- Improved ESRI Catalogs:
- Previous found results are now stored
- In case of buildings, balanced out the amount of returned Feature and I3S services
- Fixed a bug where found services were not always matching the requested service type.
- Fixed a bug where results were added twice.
- Fixed small issue in Server Overflow rasterization.
- Building storage in the Water Module is now capped on
- Added context to the Geo Import Wizard when importing water features and structures.
- Added and improved documentation of several Water Module subjects
- Added missing TQL NAME clause results.
- Improved memory management of Overlays and Network images in the 2D Browser Viewer.
- Fixed a bug where default City Overlays could not be added manually.
- Fixed several smaller Interface bugs.