Version 2020.2.2 was released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Monday November 18th 2019
- First basic WFS support for buildings, neighborhoods, etc. (BETA) via export the Geo Data panel.
- Reduced memory load during rasterization, this increases the server capacity (more sessions).
- Inactive sessions also clear cached-data to reduce memory usage.
- Fair Usage Limit: when the server is almost at full capacity each domain cannot start new sessions when it already has 2+ sessions.
- Improved loading speed and feedback for adjusting the DEM with GeoTiffs.
- Support adjusting the DEM with multiple GeoTiffs.
- Fix bug where client might crash after large DEM updates.
- Fixed API event for Zoning.