Version 2020.5.7 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Monday February 24th 2020
- Fixed an issue where the WFS service would not properly load in Arcmap.
- Fixed an issue where I3S geometries were not shown for parts of the map.
- Improved height and floor calculation of imported I3S geometries.
- Fixed an issue where heightmap was not correctly adjusted for edges when importing terrain with height adjustments.
- Fixed some 3D interaction issues with the manual editing tool for networks.
- Fixed an issue where internal QuadTree crashed.
- Fixed an issue where time zone was incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed an issue where invalid GeoTiff data was not displayed.
- Improved kill functionality for frozen sessions.
- Improved handling of Special Effects also removed some old effects from interface.
- Updated the water storage indicator to include measure's additional water storage.
- Fixed an issue where Measures could get negative costs.
- Fixed an issue where Measures could get invalid images.
- Standardized Date formats to e.g. 21 Feb 2020.
- Reduced and compressed texture size of 3D models (faster loading).
- Several smaller bugfixes.