Version 2021.4.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on July 22th 2020
- Added support for groundwater seepage.
- Increase time steps for weir heights and inlet Q from 100 -> 10.000.
- Updated Waterwijzer Landbouw from version 1.1.0 to new 2.0.0 version.
- Multi import of wizard object attributes using CSV.
- CSV's can now contain Timestamps as time keys. The format can be configured in the Project's Settings.
- Measurements can now be viewed in the Editor and imported/exported.
- Most Items (buildings, areas, etc) can be exported using CSV.
- Updated to latest JTS 17 Library for e.g. faster polygon intersection calculations.
- Improved compatibility for different WFS server types.
- Stricter name checking implemented.
- Attribute names can no longer start with a digit or XML.
- INDEX_X now returns 100 indices.
- Experimental Travel Distance Overlay.
- Small improvements to Aerius Overlay's results
- Several smaller bug fixes.