Version 2021.5.3 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Sept 21th 2020
- Addresses are now separate objects in the API with attributes.
- Addresses contain the original BAG identification as an attribute and function type as value.
- Improved the stability of the new BGT-connector introduced earlier this month.
- New GPU Architecture based on CUDA Graphs, resulting in ~20% calculation time reduction.
- Invalid water objects have a "object flow" attribute value of NO_DATA (~ -3.4+e38) for easy exporting/debugging.
- Small fix for incorrect source referencing in BGT terrains.
- Several smaller bug fixes.