Version 2021.8.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Dec 3rd 2020
- New Combo Overlay that can combine results from up to 3 grid overlays.
- Combo supports all basic operators (e.g. add, max, avg, sqrt, less than, equals).
- The Average, WWL and Watershed Overlays support Combo Overlays as input.
- Combo supports timeframes and Globals.
- Rainfall can now be configured as areas distributed over the project area. Up to 100 areas are supported, allowing e.g. moving rain showers.
- Transpiration of plants has been improved, by using the Feddes Trapezium instead of a single root depth value.
- Drainage systems (with or without active pumping) have been added.
- New result types: groundwater direction, groundwater flow and rainfall.
- Improved Water wizard icons, text and underground inlet feedback.
- Improved calculation speed for small maps with timeframes.
- Substances have been renamed to "tracers"
- Adjusted the Functions step in the wizard
- New floating solar panel models
- Option to delete all Areas belonging to a filter.
- Several smaller bug fixes.