Version Preview 2023.0.0 is released on preview.tygron.com on July 12th 2022.
Warning: This is a early alpha version with limited map size for testing purposes only!
Several features are no longer supported in 2023, we are working on solutions for old projects.
- New OpenGL 3D Viewport (alpha version).
- Update to Java 17, resulting in ~20% performance increase.
- Editor panels now overlap the 3D Viewport and have been restyled.
- Mouse interaction is now more aligned with other 3D software products.
- Improved performance for buildings and triangulation of roofs.
- Option to show and overlay in the navigation panel and change it's icon.
- Indicator bar is only visible when the project has indicators.
- Editor menu is now half the original size.
- Several big and smaller bug fixes.
No longer supported
- To support multiple scenarios in the future Timeline projects are no longer supported.
- Admin and Beamer apps. Note: keep alive can be found in options->sessions panel.
- Levels are renamed to Scenarios (work in progress).
- Introduction panels, messages, loans used primarily in impact sessions.
- API calls and events related to these functionalities.
- Experimental version for MacOSX.