How to (de)activate a Neighborhood per Scenario
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Editor → Multi Scenario (Ribbon tab) → Scenarios (Ribbon bar) → The Scenario to edit (Left panel)
How to (de)activate Neighborhoods per scenario:
- Load or create a project with existing Neighborhoods in the editor
- From the Ribbon of the editor, select Multi-Scenario > Scenarios
- On the Left Panel of the Editor, select (expand) the scenario where neighborhoods need to be (de)activated
- On the bottom of the list the just expanded options for the selected level, select 'Events'
- Press the Add button below the list on the Right Panel of the editor to add a new server event.
- Select the event that has been added in the list above.
- In the Bottom Panel, select the LogicEventType NEIGHBORHOOD_SET_ATTRIBUTE.
- For the selected event, select the neighborhood that you want to (de)activate.
- Fill in the attribute ACTIVE for the Valid attribute name.
- Use the Attribute value 0 to deactivate and 1 to activate the neighborhood.