After reading this page:
- you've learned how the bottom panel relates to the Tygron Platform.
- you've learned the general function of the bottom panel.
The additional function of the bottom panel is to allow for editing of certain properties. This includes a number of properties for the entire project, such as the project names or environment settings. It also allows for editing the details of properties of items, such as Events connected to levels or the function pairs of a type of upgrade.
The bottom panel is used to access the following tools:Free camera
- Main article: Free cam.
- The free camera tool allows greater freedom in moving the camera around in the editor.
- Main article: Video recording.
- The video recording tool allows videos to be recorded of the 3D world, and stored as a file on the user's computer.
- Main article: Screenshot.
- The screenshot tool allows a still image, of how the 3D world currently appears in the editor, to be stored on the user's computer.
- Main article: Multi-select.
- The multi-select tool allows the user to select multiple constructions in the world, and modify them en masse.
- Main article: Brush.
- The brush allows the user to modify the spatial aspect of a number of elements in a project, such as constructions or zones.
The bottom panel is used to access the following properties of the project:Project names
- Main article: Names.
- The names of the project.
- Main article: Introduction text.
- Main article: Introduction image.
- The introduction text of the project, as well as the accompanying image.
- Main article: Environment.
- The environment of the world in the project, such as the look of the water and direction of the sun.
- Main article: Ground Price.
- The costs for manipulating the land, and the default price for buying and selling the land.
- Main article: Terrain height brush.
- The variation in terrain height in the 3D world.
The bottom panel is used to access the following properties of items in the project:Event's type and parameters
- Main article: Event
- When an event is added to an item in a project, that event's type and parameters can be changed.
- Main article: Indicators
- When an indicator is added to the project, the indicator's target(s) can be changed.
- Main article: Upgrades
- When an upgrade type is added to the project, that upgrade's definition of which functions turn into which other functions can be changed.