How to add the Waterwijzer Overlay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Waterwijzer Overlay can provide insight into the yield loss of agrarian locations, due to hydrological conditions in the underground. The Waterwijzer can be added to any Project, but is most relevant in rural, agricultural environments.
How to add the Waterwijzer Overlay to a project:
- Hover over the "Overlays" button in the Ribbon, and click on "Add Waterwijzer Overlay".
- In the left panel, select the newly added Waterwijzer Overlay.
- In the right panel, click on "Configuration Wizard".
- Continue to the steps for groundwater. If you have your own groundwater data as a GeoTIFF, opt to import it.
- Continue to the step for KNMI settings. Select the desired climate scenario. If you are unsure, leave it at the default.
- Also in the step for KNMI settings, select the desired weather station. If you are unsure, leave it at the default.
- Continue to the step for result Overlays. Leave damage total checked and first.
- Finish and close the wizard.
- If neccesary, recalculate the Overlay.
- The Waterwijzer Overlay now shows results.
- Using the default settings already shows usable indicative results for most use-cases.