How to change the Category of a Function
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to add an additional Category to a Function:
- When a new Category is added to a Function, the Category Values of the new Category will be set to default values. If the new Category should have the same Category Values as the old Category, the values should copied over to the new Category before removing the old one.
- Some Categories can not be combined with any other Categories, prohibiting changing the Category of a Function to or from that Category. The categories that allow multi-
- How to add a Category to a Function
- How to remove a Category from a Function
- How to change Function Values for a Function