How to configure the Image Overlay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to configure an Image Overlay.:
- Select in the editor 'Current Situation' from the ribbon.
- Hover over the 'Overlays' button on the ribbon bar.
- Select the Image Overlay from the pop up menu to add a new Image Overlay.
- ...or click the 'Overlays' button on the ribbon bar and select an existing Image Overlay from the left panel.
- Click on Configuration Wizard to start the Image Overlay Wizard.
After adding the Image Overlay, the Configuration Wizard can be found on the right side of the screen. This wizard helps with importing the image. There are three methods to import an Image:
- Import an Image from a file. With this method a custom Image can be imported.
- Select an Existing image. This method differs from the first option in that it is now possible to already select an existing (imported) Image from the Tygron Platform to display as an Overlay.
- Import from a Web Image Service. With this method it is possible to import a WMS. Read the how-to below.
How to Import from a Web Image Service:
- Open the configuration wizard for an Image Overlay (See how-to above)
- In the step Import method, select Import from a Web Image Service.
- If the desired WMS does not yet have a defined Project Source, click on "Add Sources" to create a new Project Source in a new window.
- In the Source Selection window, select the Project Source which relates to the intended WMS, and click on "OK". The Source Selection window will close.
- In the right panel, find the entry "Layer Id", and click on "Select". Use the popup to select the layer which needs to be used by this WMS Overlay.
- View the result obtained from the WMS.