How to import data from a WFS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Tygron Platform can connect directly to an external WFS to retrieve data to import into a Project. For this, a definition of the WFS must be present in the Project's data, which can then be accessed in the Geo Data Wizard.
How to import data from a WFS:
- import data from a WFS
- Ensure the Project as a Project Source for the WFS to obtain the data from.
- Open the Geo Data Wizard.
- Select the Item type which the data should be imported as.
- Opt to import data from a WFS source.
- Select the WFS Project Source from which data needs to be imported.
- Select the appropriate layer of the data source from which data needs to be imported.
- Depending on the Project Source type, additional parameters may be added to further define which data to import.
- If applicable, opt to filter features based on a specific Attribute in the data.
- Opt whether to add the data as new Items to the Project, or to update the Attributes of existing Items.
- If applicable, select how to name the new Items.
- Select which Attributes should be imported. When importing new data, it is generally possible to import all. When updating data, it is preferable to be more selective.
- Finish the wizard. The data will now be imported.