How to make a point measurement
- Select any Grid overlay in the overlay menu.
- Select the measuring tool icon (signified by a ruler) in the overlay menu, located between the zoom buttons and the overlay icons.
- Select the Point Measurement option (signified by a point) at the top of the measuring tool window.
- Click on the location in the 3D World where a measurement is desired.
- The graph in the measuring tool window now displays the value at location.
- If it's a Grid overlay with Timeframes (Water Overlay) functionality, the graph displays the value at that location over time.