Project Metadata is data which is not part of the content of a Project itself, but instead is descriptive about the Project. Access to metadata of a Project requires valid User Account credentials which has access to the Project (as opposed to Project Data, which is readily available with access to an active Project Session.
In addition, Project Metadata can be updated without the need to save a running Project Session. Instead, any changes are stored immediately.
The following data is metadata related to Projects:
- The Project Versions, including the list of all versions available, and the currently active version
- Which languages are available for this Project
- Whether this Project is scheduled for deletion
- When this Project will have been restored (undeleted)
- Whether the Project is also a Template or not
- The Project Disclaimer which will appear when using this Project as a Template
A full list of all articles related to this topic can be found on the Project Metadata category page.