A TiffSpatial is a component of a Measure that stores spatial information on how to apply a set of GeoTIFFs to the DTM when the measure is activated. The area to which the GeoTIFFs are applied can be restricted by specifying a MultiPolygon to the TiffSpatial.
This MultiPolygon can either be:
- Calculated automatically based on the configured GeoTIFFs for that TiffSpatial.
- Configured manually by supplying a MultiPolygon, for example by drawing or importing.
- You can add more than one GeoTIFF to a TiffSpatial of a measure.
- You can manually provide a MultiPolygon to specify where the GeoTIFFs are applied.
- No data values in a GeoTIFF are never applied to the DTM.