How to configure a Query for an Excel Indicator
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When setting up an Excel Indicator, the Query Tool can be used to configure Queries, after which the full Query text string can be copied over to the Excel Indicator file.
- Looking at the above example, it is easy now to copy and paste the just created query
SELECT_FLOORSIZE_WHERE_TERAINTYPE_IS_SAFE_ZONEinto an appropriate name field on an Excel Indicator spreadsheet.
How to configure a query for an Excel Indicator spreadsheet:
- Load or create a project with an ArcGIS safe zone
- Select Editor → Tools → Query Tool
FLOORSIZEas Result Parameter
- Copy the created Query text string, and paste this in the appropriate name field of the Excel Indicator spreadsheet
- How to create an Excel background calculation model
- How to implement an Excel Indicator
- How to manually adjust Indicators in Excel
- How to use the Query Tool to test queries from an Excel Indicator spreadsheet