The right panel
allows you to add new attributes
. The top half displays existing Attributes, allowing you to edit them.
Many things in a Project, ranging from Stakeholders to Overlays to Buildings, have Attributes, allowing generic properties to be configured for them. For most kinds of data, Attributes can be added and edited in a similar fashion. Attributes can be freely and easily edited.
- Select the type of data to change an Attribute of.
- Switch to the "Attributes" tab.
- Scroll to the Attribute you want to change, if necessary.
- Change the listed Attribute value to the desired value.
- The Attribute has now been changed.
- Adding an Attribute which already exists will change the existing Attribute value to the new value.