The right panel
allows you to add remove Attributes
. The top half displays existing Attributes, along with the option to remove them.
Many things in a Project, ranging from Stakeholders to Overlays to Buildings, have Attributes, allowing generic properties to be configured for them. For most kinds of data, Attributes can be added and edited in a similar fashion. After adding user-defined Attributes, those Attributes can be removed again as well.
- Select the type of data to remove an Attribute from.
- Switch to the "Attributes" tab.
- Scroll to the Attribute you want to remove, if neccesary.
- Click on "Remove" next to the Attribute you wish to remove.
- The Attribute has now been removed.