How to import a CityGML/CityJSON file
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to import a CityGML/CityJSON file:
- Open the Geo data wizard
- Choose as type either Buildings or Measures
- Choose as import method the CityJSON/GML file option
- In the next step, either choose the height defined in the model (datum height) or place the models on top of the terrain.
- After selecting the file, continue to step 4
- In step 4, choose one of the following options: either create a new building with the uploaded model (in the next steps you can choose a function for the new building). The second option is to replace the model of an existing building with the new model and/or create a new building if none is present. Or choose the third option to only replace the model of an existing building with the new model. The function and attributes will be kept, only the geometry and visualization is updated. If you have chosen this last option, you can finish the wizard.
- If you have chosen to create a new building, choose a name, function and stakeholders and then finish the wizard.
- Depending on the type you have selected at the start of the Geo data wizard, the building is directly placed in the Tygron Platform project or a new Measure is created.
- When the CityGML/CityJSON model contains no textures, the 3D model will be plain white
- Currently the modules Building (and class BuildingPart) and Bridge of the CityGML standard are supported.