In the Environment panel you can choose different settings for the visualization of the buildings in the 3D World. When a building model style is selected, this building model style is applied to all buildings in the 3D World. The Building model style can also be edited from the Visuals header in the editor where a dropdown menu can be found with all building model style options.
- TEXTURED: default building model style of the buildings where all buildings are textured
- COLORED: style where all buildings are coloured
- PLAIN: style where all buildings are just white blocks without a colour or texture
- DISCO: style where all buildings have changing disco colours, only used for testing purposes
- WIREFRAME: wireframe representation of the buildings