Object width output (Water Overlay)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|OBJECT_WIDTH_OUTPUT||m + datum||An array of values, each value indicating the width that the object had at the time of the timeframe recording.||None|
- This attribute does not need to be created when configuring the project. This attribute is created automatically by the Water Overlay when a calculation is performed.
- Each Water Overlay will create this attribute with the ID of an Overlay appended to it, to prevent the results of multiple Water Overlays storing their results in the same attribute by default.
- How to find the Object flow output attribute related to a specific Overlay
- How to inspect breach output attributes of an overlay using the measurement tool
- How to export an Object output attribute as measurement