The additional function of the bottom panel is to allow for editing of certain properties. This includes a number of properties for the entire project, such as the environment settings. It also allows for editing the details of properties of items, such as Events connected to scenarios or the function pairs of a type of upgrade.
The bottom panel is used to access the following tools:
- Main article: Free cam.
- The free camera tool allows greater freedom in moving the camera around in the editor.
- Main article: Multi-select.
- The multi-select tool allows the user to select multiple buildings in the project, and modify them en masse.
- Main article: Brush.
- The brush allows the user to modify the spatial aspect of a number of elements in a project, such as buildings or zones.
The bottom panel is used to access the following properties of the project:
- Main article: Environment.
- The visualization of the environment in the project, such as the look of the water and direction of the sun.
The bottom panel is used to access the following properties of items in the project:
Event's type and parameters
- Main article: Event
- When an event is added to an item in a project, that event's type and parameters can be changed.
- Main article: Indicators
- When an indicator is added to the project, the indicator's target(s) can be changed.
Upgrade's Function Pairs
- Main article: Upgrade Types
- When an upgrade type is added to the project, that upgrade's definition of which functions turn into which other functions can be changed.